Hello boys and girls... it's Flip and Flop here - the Felixstowe Cheeky Monkeys.
Check out our ten great ideas for half-term fun by the sea (* open weather permitting).
1. Fort Adventurers - historic Landguard Fort is opening its doors for the half-term (Friday 9 to Sunday 18 February, 1000-1600). Play a game of hide and seek in the maze of rooms and passageways, then have-a-go at the fun quiz trail. The 95th Rifles re-enactment group will be in residence on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 February providing demonstrations and displays.
2. Make a Splash - with the five day Swimsure Swimming Half-Term Crash Courses at Colneis Community Pool, running from Monday 12 to Friday 16 February (0830, 0900 or 0930). £42.00 per child. Pre-booking essential. 01473 613269.
3. Spend a Penny - bag up all your loose pennies and head to Felixstowe Pier for some fun on the colourful slot machines and games. You might win a teddy or two.
4. Active Kids - join in the exciting Themed Activity Days (Monday 12 to Friday 16 February, 0830-1700 or 0900-1530) with Premier Education at Felixstowe Academy. £22.95/ £16.95 per child. They also have a Performing Arts Course: Dance on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 February (0900-1530). £16.95 per child. Ages 5-12 years. Pre-booking essential. 01473 598005.
5. Mystical Adventures - challenge dad to a game of Adventure Golf * on the seafront amongst the pools and lost world statues. Or if it is a bit wet, head indoors to the Magical Golf at Manning's Amusements... watch out for the shark!
6. All the Fun of the Fair - younger children will love the gentle thrills and spills at Ocean Boulevard * right on the seafront. All aboard the Railway Express mini train ride or try out the aqua boating and 'drifting' karts.
7. The Big Screen - get down to the Palace Cinema for a half-term movie. Running daytimes... enjoy the big new 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film from Pixar - 'Coco'. Don't forget the popcorn!
8. Ball Boys and Girls - Felixstowe Lawn Tennis Club have Junior Tennis Camps on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 February (0900-1600). Fun active days (tennis plus more) for 4-16 year olds. £25.00 per day, per child; or £40.00 for both days, per child. Pre-booking essential. 07889 972214.
10. Swings and Slides - ready, steady, go... Martello Park, with its green open spaces is packed with fun play equipment.