Hello boys and girls - it's Flip and Flop here, the Felixstowe Cheeky Monkeys - check out our top 12 ideas for half-term fun by the sea.
Note: * weather permitting.
1. Fort Adventurers - historic Landguard Fort is opening its doors for the half-term (Saturday 15 to Sunday 23 February, 1000-1600). Play a game of hide and seek in the maze of rooms and passageways, then have-a-go at the fun quiz trail.
2. Make a Splash - with the five day Swimsure Swimming Half-Term Crash Courses at Colneis Community Pool, running from Monday 17 to Friday 21 February (0830, 0900 or 0930). £45.00 per child. Pre-booking essential. 01473 613269.
3. Spend a Penny - bag up all your loose change and head to Felixstowe Pier for some fun on the colourful slot machines and games. Play on the 'penny pushers' or have-a-go at the mini retro-style tenpin bowling. You might win a teddy or two!
4. Active Kids - join in the Holiday Courses (Monday 17 to Friday 21 February, 1000-1530) with Premier Sport at Fairfield Infant School. £17.50 per child. Choose from multi-activity, gymnastics, PA musical theatre and football courses. Pre-booking essential. 01473 598005.
5. Mystical Moments - challenge dad to a game of Adventure Golf * on the seafront amongst the pools and lost world statues. Or if it is a bit wet, head indoors to the Magical Golf at Manning's Amusements... watch out for the shark!
6. All the Fun of the Fair - younger children will love the gentle thrills and spills at Ocean Boulevard * right on the seafront. All aboard the Railway Express mini train ride or try out the Hurricane Cars and 'drifting' karts.
7. The Big Screen - get down to the Palace Cinema for a half-term movie. Running daytimes... enjoy the fun-packed world of 'Sonic the Hedgehog'; or join 'Dolittle' and go talking with the animals. Don't forget the popcorn!
8. Get Creative - glue and paint with Crafty Coffee in Hamilton Road. They offer fun ceramic painting, decopatching and other crafty activities to keep them amused.
9. Play Time - XtraTime have fun activity days at Brackenbury Sports Centre ('Dance and Sports Mania') on Wednesday 19 February; or Kingsfleet Primary School ('Gymnastics and Football Mania') on Thursday 20 February. 0900-1600. Suitable for ages 4-11 years. £20.00 per child. Pre-booking essential. 01394 200327.
10. Monkey Business! - swinging into The Spa Pavilion on Monday 17 February is the live action family musical adventure, The Jungle Book. Performances at 1300 and 1630. Pre-booking essential. 01394 284962.
11. Swings and Slides - let them loose in Martello Park. Our 'green space by the sea' with lots of fun play equipment.
12. Animal Magic - meet, pet and feed the friendly calves, pigs and goats at Gosling's Farm Rural Activity Centre in Trimley St. Martin.