Hello boys and girls - it's Flip and Flop here, the Felixstowe Cheeky Monkeys - check out our top 12 ideas for half-term fun by the sea.
Note: * weather permitting.
1. Fort Adventurers - historic Landguard Fort is opening its doors for the half-term (Saturday 16 to Sunday 24 February, 1000-1600). Play a game of hide and seek in the maze of rooms and passageways, then have-a-go at the fun quiz trail.
2. Make a Splash - with the five day Swimsure Swimming Half-Term Crash Courses at Colneis Community Pool, running from Monday 18 to Friday 22 February (0830, 0900 or 0930). £43.50 per child. Pre-booking essential. 01473 613269.
3. Spend a Penny - bag up all your loose change and head to Felixstowe Pier for some fun on the colourful slot machines and games. Play 'Let's Bounce', 'Iceman' and 'Giant Space Invaders'. You might win a teddy or two!
4. Active Kids - join in the exciting Holiday Courses (Monday 18 to Friday 22 February, 0900-1530) with Premier Education at Felixstowe Academy. £17.95 per child. Choose from multi-activity, gymnastics and football courses. Pre-booking essential. 01473 598005.
5. Mystical Moments - challenge dad to a game of Adventure Golf * on the seafront amongst the pools and lost world statues. Or if it is a bit wet, head indoors to the Magical Golf at Manning's Amusements... watch out for the shark!
6. All the Fun of the Fair - younger children will love the gentle thrills and spills at Ocean Boulevard * right on the seafront. All aboard the Railway Express mini train ride or try out the Hurricane Cars and 'drifting' karts.
7. The Big Screen - get down to the Palace Cinema for a half-term movie. Running daytimes... enjoy The Lego Movie 2 and How to Train your Dragon 3 (The Hidden World). Don't forget the popcorn!
8. Ball Boys and Girls - Felixstowe Lawn Tennis Club have Junior Tennis Camps on Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 February (0900-1600). Fun active days (tennis plus more) for 4-16 year olds. £25.00 per day, per child. Pre-booking essential. 07889 972214.
9. Get Creative - glue and paint with Crafty Coffee in Hamilton Road. They offer fun ceramic painting, decopatching and other crafty activities to keep them amused.
10. Funny Faces! - get down to Forum Amusements on the seafront on Wednesday (20 February) for free children's face-painting from 1100-1400 - whilst there make sure you enjoy the various fun games and little rides too.
11. Choo, Choo - all aboard for a ride along the prom on the colourful Felixstowe Road Train *. Why not play I-Spy and see what you can spot along the way.
12. Play Time - Brackenbury Sports Centre are holding 'Dance and Sports Mania' activity days on Monday 18 and Wednesday 20 February (0900-1600). Suitable for ages 4-13 years. £17.50 per child. Pre-booking essential. 01394 200327