As we head towards the 21 June - and the end of England’s lockdown roadmap… the seaside town of Felixstowe in Suffolk is gearing itself up ready for wonderful summer staycations by the sea.
Our 50 Things to Do after Lockdown is a unique and fabulous list of attractions and activities for everyone to discover, experience and enjoy.
The question is… how many of these can you tick off this summer?
1. Snap! Take a picture with Felixstowe's favourite family - 'The Wickers' in the Seafront Gardens.
2. Enjoy beachside 'wine and dine' this summer… alfresco style on the Prom lawns.
3. 'A bench with a view' - from Ferry to Landguard, relax with a wonderful vista and a picnic of locally sourced food and drink goodies.
4. Felixstowe Fashionista's… go boutique shopping for on-trend clothing, shoes, and jewellery.
5. Take a sweet-smelling summer stroll in the beautiful seafront Rose Garden.
6. Start the day in style… tuck into a 'Big Breakfast' at a traditional seaside cafe.
7. Home, Sweet, Home. Shop for seaside knick-knacks and furnishings to decorate your pad.
8. From stained glass to embroidery… get hands on at the Felixstowe Sewing School, Reunion Studio, Naomi Brangwyn and The Wool Baa.
9. Indulge with a scrumptious cream tea - scones, jam and cream - overlooking the sea.
10. Made in Felixstowe. Discover our local craftspeople and artists - check out the art spaces of 142 Hamilton Road and Hamilton MAS.
11. The butcher, baker, green-grocer, and fishmonger… go on a 'Felixstowe Foodie Trail'.
12. Super souvenirs! Pick up a Felixstowe keepsake… from sticks of rock to artworks and ceramics.
13. A seaside tradition. Enjoy some award-winning freshly cooked fish and chips on the beach.
14. Experience our night-time flavours - from pizza and curries to fine dining, accompanied by real ales, fine wines, and colourful cocktails.
15. Explore the magnificent military and maritime heritage of Grade I listed Landguard Fort.
16. Model planes, fossils, and vintage toys - discover the fascinating collections at the award-winning Felixstowe Museum.
17. Go beachcombing. What will you find? Colourful pebbles, intricate shells, and mermaid’s purses.
18. Take your binoculars to spot rare Ringed Plovers and giant sea-going vessels at the Landguard Nature Reserve.
19. Bring your pooch for dog-friendly seaside walks and refreshments on the prom.
20. Music to the ears… enjoy wonderful live concerts and performances from Music in Felixstowe.
21. Splash, swing, slide! Let them loose at the green seafront oasis of Martello Park.
22. Spend a penny… family arcade fun with the latest hi-tech games and retro classics.
23. Pampering Time. Get revitalised and rejuvenated... with a luxury beauty/spa treatment.
24. On your bike! Explore on two wheels with a relaxing ride on National Cycle Network Route 51.
25. Coastal abodes… enjoy a short break or a longer stay, with our historic hotels, seafront self-catering apartments and landscaped campsites.
26. Defence of the Realm. Walk the Martello Coast Path from the Deben to the Orwell.
27. Bloomin' Beautiful! Explore the award-winning Seafront Gardens on the 'Heritage Trail'.
28. Go messing about on the water… with learn to sail and powerboat courses at Felixstowe Ferry.
29. Tee off at the only links course in Suffolk. Test your golf skills with a round on the nine-hole ‘Kingsfleet’ at Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club.
30. Come on the Seasiders! Cheer on the town's big team with a footie match at The Goldstar.
31. Enjoy a 'Game, set, match' or expert coaching at the iconic Felixstowe Lawn Tennis Club.
32. Hire your own colourful Felixstowe beach hut for the day or week. Don’t forget your deckchair.
33. All aboard for seal and wildlife spotting, with river and harbour tours on the Deben and Orwell.
34. One refreshing scoop or two? Indulge in Felixstowe handmade artisan ice creams.
35. Take a woodland adventure and try den-building at The Grove and Abbey Grove.
36. Surf’s Up! Go wave-watching from the boardwalk of Felixstowe Pier.
37. Wander along the prom after dark, with its colourful twinkling lights and illuminations.
38. Get lost in the Aladdin’s Cave of Underwoods - a Felixstowe hardware institution since 1946.
39. Meet the town’s ambassadors at the Visit Felixstowe beach hut for information and advice.
40. Make a sandcastle masterpiece and go for a dip on our prestigious Blue Flag beach.
41. Walk in the footsteps of the famous, with a stroll around the Felixstowe 'Blue Plaques'.
42. Military might… climb up the unique Martello Tower 'P' on a special Open Day.
43. The Big Screen. Enjoy the latest blockbuster or a special presentation at the Palace Cinema.
44. Eat, drink, shop at the unique colourful container village of Beach Street Felixstowe.
45. Get out into the countryside around Felixstowe - with a walk to the 'Kingsfleet'.
46. Hold on tight… with the fun rides and children’s attractions of Ocean Boulevard.
47. Hole in one! Challenge your family and friends to a fun game of Adventure Golf.
48. Fishy Tales… from 'Ferry' fresh fish to delicious seafood platters and shellfish treats.
49. Look up… to discover amazing seaside architecture and imposing seafront landmarks.
50. That's Entertainment! Big nights out at the Spa Pavilion - comedy, music and live theatre.