- Easter in Felixstowe - family hunts, spring flowers, chocolates and traditional music
- New Season at Landguard - opening times and 2017 events
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Landguard Photography Competition 2017 - Enter Now!
- Mark your diaries! Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend is coming to Felixstowe - 24 and 25 June
- Tastebuds ready... Felixstowe International Food Market this Easter - 14 to 17 April
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Tastebuds ready... Food and non food products from all over Europe along Hamilton Road. Friday 14 to Monday 17 April. >>>
Enjoy a fantastic Easter - with our fun days out and special events. Family hunts, spring flowers, chocolates and traditional music. >>>