- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - awarded 'Green Flag' and 'Green Heritage' accreditation for second year
- Celebrate! The new Felixstowe Pier head building is now open... come and discover
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Felixstowe Multi-Cultural Day - Saturday 26 August. Music, stalls and children’s fun
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend 2017 - Saluting Success. Check out our event gallery...
- Landguard Photography Competition 2017 - Enter Now!
- Felixstowe Summer Fun... check out our guide to days out and events
- The tastes, smells and products of Europe... International Food Market - 25-28 August
- Over 100 artists, art activity tents and entertainment - Art on the Prom on Sunday 3 September
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Come and enjoy summer in the seaside town of Felixstowe. Check out our guide to days out and events. >>>
Sun 3 September. Over 100 artists displaying and selling original artwork, art activity tents and entertainment. >>>