- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - awarded 'Green Flag' and 'Green Heritage' accreditation for second year
- Celebrate! The new Felixstowe Pier is now open... come and discover
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Cleaning up on Felixstowe Beach - with the 'two minute beach clean' board
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend 2017 - Saluting Success. Check out our event gallery...
- Festive Fun! Celebrate Christmas and New Year in Felixstowe
- Snap! - check out the winners of the Landguard Photography Competition 2017
- Felixstowe Late Night Christmas Shopping - Fridays 8, 15 and 22 December. Shop local!
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Craft and gift fairs, musical treats, twinkling lights, ice skating and Santa too! Celebrate Christmas and New Year in Felixstowe. >>>
Sat 16 Dec: Felixstowe's BIG festive family treat! Santa, crafts and gifts, children's activities, live music and entertainment. >>>