- Felixstowe Unwrapped... late night shopping and free car parking for Christmas
- Cycling now officially permitted along Felixstowe’s Prom - with a one year trial launched
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - overall "Judges Choice" Winner is Svetlana Sewell
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens named as one of the best in Britain - as they receive a 'Green Flag Award'
- Bloomin' Beautiful... Felixstowe in Flower 2016 - The Winners
- Hamilton Road, Felixstowe - Suffolk High Street one of Britain's Best
- Christmas in Felixstowe - craft and gift fairs, musical treats, twinkling lights, ice skating and Santa too!
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Sun 11 Dec... festive fun, music, shopping and entertainment for all the family at historic Landguard Fort. >>>
Come and enjoy Christmas and New Year in Felixstowe. Craft and gift fairs, musical treats, twinkling lights, ice skating and Santa too! >>>