- Fantastic Fireworks - a great night out for all the family: Sunday 6 November
- Felixstowe Unwrapped... late night shopping and free car parking for Christmas
- Cycling now officially permitted along Felixstowe’s Prom - with a one year trial launched
- Landguard Photography Competition 2016 - overall "Judges Choice" Winner is Svetlana Sewell
- Chills and Thrills - prepare to be spooked this Halloween at the Landguard Peninsula
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens named as one of the best in Britain - as they receive a 'Green Flag Award'
- Bloomin' Beautiful... Felixstowe in Flower 2016 - The Winners
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Book now! Prepare to be spooked this Halloween at the Landguard Peninsula (Spooky Day and Little Fort of Horrors). >>>
A great night out for all the family - Sunday 6 November at the Felixstowe and Walton United Football Club. >>>