- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - awarded 'Green Flag' and 'Green Heritage' accreditation for second year
- A day all about making frocks and fabulous finery - Festival of Fabric: Sat 7 Oct
- Celebrate! The new Felixstowe Pier is now open... come and discover
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend 2017 - Saluting Success. Check out our event gallery...
- Help choose the winners... Landguard Photography Competition 2017 - Vote Now!
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Help us choose the winners of this year's Photography Competition, with entries from all ages over three different themes. >>>
Saturday 7 October. Enjoy a vintage inspired celebration of dressmaking. A day all about making frocks and fabulous finery. >>>