- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - awarded 'Green Flag' and 'Green Heritage' accreditation for second year
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Carnival Time! 21-23 July: Felixstowe. Join in the fun...
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend 2017 - Saluting Success. Check out our event gallery...
- Landguard Photography Competition 2017 - Enter Now!
- Felixstowe Summer Fun... check out our guide to days out and events
- Felixstowe Open-air Cinema - The Big Screen on the seafront... 29 July
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Fri 21 to Sun 23 July. Procession with floats and bands, live music, children's fun, fireworks and Prom Night. >>>
Sat 29 July. The Big Screen on the seafront: Finding Nemo, The Goonies & Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl. >>>