- Bloomin' Beautiful! Enter the Felixstowe in Flower 2017 competitions
- Made in Felixstowe... ten artists are opening their studios during weekends in June
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Landguard Photography Competition 2017 - Enter Now!
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend - 24 and 25 June. Air display, historic re-enactments and live music
- Booktastic! Get your tickets now for this year's fab Felixstowe Book Festival - 1 and 2 July
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
Sat 24 and Sun 25 June. Action-packed weekend - air display, historic re-enactments, live music, military displays and children's fun. >>>
Sat 1 and Sun 2 July. Talks, readings, book signings and workshops with over sixty writers to entertain adults and children. >>>