- Felixstowe October Half Term Fun - top ten ideas for fun things to see and do
- Felixstowe Seafront Gardens - awarded 'Green Flag' and 'Green Heritage' accreditation for second year
- Whizz, bang, whoosh - Felixstowe Firework Spectacular 2017: Sun 5 Nov
- Celebrate! The new Felixstowe Pier is now open... come and discover
- Try Something New in 2017... Felixstowe offers a wonderful range of clubs and organisations to join
- Cleaning up on Felixstowe Beach - with the 'two minute beach clean' board
- Suffolk Armed Forces Weekend 2017 - Saluting Success. Check out our event gallery...
- Snap! - check out the winners of the Landguard Photography Competition 2017
- Festive greetings! Enter the Mayor of Felixstowe - Christmas Card Competition 2017
Welcome to Visit Felixstowe
Everybody loves a great day by the sea, and Felixstowe has great days for everyone. From playing on the seafront amusements, building sandcastles on the beach, walking the promenade and exploring the Edwardian gardens, to shopping in our bustling town centre, eating in one of the many restaurants, bird watching at the nature reserve or uncovering history at the magnificent fort and museum, there really is so much to see and do. Visit Felixstowe and have your own great day by the sea.
The Felixstowe Cheeky Monkeys Flip and Flop's fantastic top ten ideas for fun things to see and do this October half term. >>>
Sunday 5 November: fun for all the family! Fireworks, funfair, sideshows, food and live music. >>>